Saturday 8 September 2012

Mugiwara Kaizoku



I yawn as I look out to sea,
The fresh salty air surrounding me,
I look on deck and smile so,
As I look at this crew on the sunny-go,
That tiny little docter,
Yes that's his little feature,
It's his life's call,
As he stand in battle and yell 'Rumble ball',
I hear a giggle and look around,
to find out the source of the sound,
She seems interested in legend and myth,
Her dream is to decipher the rio poneglyph,
I see a long nose and a stylish bandana,
Incidentally nose is spelt hana,
He calls himself usopp what a strange thing,
He lies through his teeth and is also known as sogeking,
A voice calls from the kitchen in a strange mood,
All I hear is the word 'Food',
He smiles with a heart in his eye severing the girls the crook,
As I hear a swordsman yell 'What the hell ero cook',
The voice belonged to the green haired first mate,
His santouryu is never second rate,
The breath of all materal he can feel,
He is the snoozy swordsman who can cut steel,
The navigator yells for them to shut up,
As she sips her tea from her cup,
She is one of the best that's what I'm told,
She'll draw a map of the world before she's too old,
As she yells I hear a strange laughter from behind it does go,
I hear a hearty 'Yohohohohoho',
I turn to see a skeleton so whimsical,
He holds his violin playing 'binks sake' he is so musical,
I hear someone yell but not from after,
I turn to see a cyborg in a pose calling the cook's food 'SUPA!',
The builder of this fine vessel I take it,
I'm surprised he find shirts that fit,
As I lay back down to the grass,
And drifting asleep fast,
But as I fall listening to the skelton sing,
I hear a loud and strange thing,
"I'M GONNA BE THE PIRATE KING!",
I know at once who it is that yelled so loud,
Boy he'd make shanks proud,
I look back up at him and his crew,
And my excitment grew,
I look from Sanji, Chopper, Brook and Zoro,
To Robin, Franky, Usopp and Nami and then he yells 'let's go',
Then there captain that I can see,
The man worth 400,000,000  Monkey D. Luffy,
Well I'm guess I'm through,
There's just one more thing to say and do,
I wish you luck Mugiwara Kaizoku.


No comments:

Post a Comment